Monday, June 22, 2009

Things to Bloggy About

I do have things to bloggity blog. Happy things. Challenging things. Rich things.

Like the brain explosion I had after church on Sunday. A good kind, but explosion still. Fortunately, my new housemate, Stefanie, was here to help me manage the verbal spewage. But I bet you would have liked it if I had written it down instead :)

So maybe on a weekday evening I could blog?

But in this season, there are outside demands that are not here in winter. Like roses to be trimmed. Weeds to be pulled. Hollyhocks to watch grow. And the sun is up until 10:00 PM to allow me to do it.

So until I make myself sit and write, here are flower pictures from the yard that Stef took last week. Awfully purty, no?





2 comments:

orneryswife said...

They are lovely. I am glad you posted a picture of the hollyhocks. Mine died this year. Very sad.

Crystal said...

Very purty. I relate with too many things vying for my attention, writing seems too indulgent right now. But writing is good and necessary for da soul....I look forward to reading your explosion :).