Monday, October 16, 2006

There's a New Kid in Town

I love when people do what I say...

I had a little visit home to the mountain this week, which was lovely, of course. One of the perks was pestering Holly into starting a blog. She wanted to argue that she isn't "super brainy" enough to have one. That's a crock, but I spent my time instead pointing out that it's really become a means for a little bunch of us to stay in touch with one another's lives.

And she's got quite the rockin' life going on right now! So, you'll see a new link to the right, and you can even click right here to visit Mrs. Preston's cool new site, Happy Teachers Come From California.

So, those of us who were pestered into blogging by a friend, make a quick show of hands, please.

Yeah, that's mine waving in the air, too.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Good job Kathie! I look forward to reading more of Holly's entries :)