Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Time to get back in here...

and do some typeity, typeity, typing! It's late tonight and time for bed (I need rest before my big dunk tank adventure tomorrow...oy!), but Cindy's little ditty on my Facebook page has been a sweet and funny reminder to get back in here. Plus, I had to send the blog link to Liz, now that she uses Google Reader, so I guess I better do something to make stuff show up :)

And it's a nice thought to leap back in here when I am in a happy place since it seems like I tend to turn here after long absences when things are crumbling in some way. That's not bad, but it should be fun to just see what God has in store for me to ramble about. Like responding to Linda's post about being on the inside. It's been interesting to think about that. Guess maybe that will be the next post!

Catch ya after the tank and when I am dry and warm again :)