Friday, June 11, 2010

Trying this from the iPod

Trying to do this from the iPod. Success?

Guess so! Sometimes it's more fun to snap out something while laying in bed on your tummy. This might make it possible :)

Had a most lovely morning at the BAM (Boise Art Museum) and lunch at Bardenay in downtown Boise with fun friends. Thanks for riches like that, Lord!

It was a lovely Friday to cap off two days of the MAF Family Conference and a chance to hear an encouraging speaker and eat too much and get dunked MORE than enough times in a dunk tank. Quite the two days, I tell ya :)

This evening was punctuated with laundry and trying to figure out why I can't seem to keep much in the fridge except condiments. And trying to decide if an addiction to giant green olives is a bad thing. I need to grow up. Maybe tomorrow!

2 comments:

Michael Slusser said...

Why would you need to grow up at this point? You've successfully avoided it so far--I say go for the win.

Robyn Rochelle E. said...

haven't you realized it yet??? We have grown up and we are God's kids and it is a wonderful world we live in. I think it would be nice if we could live close --- I like black olives --- hugs!