Saturday, July 21, 2007

Copycat Kathie

Because I am a follower, here she is:

Dazed and Confused Kathie: the perplexed expression as I try to be still and let God rearrange my view of Him, the backpack for the crazy amount of travel I do and this current feeling of not knowing where I am headed, the teddy bear for my pervasive homesickness, and the red rose because Tony gave me a fabric one when I went to visit, which would have been real if we could have figured out a way to keep it alive across the Atlantic.

At least for the moment, Beth is roasting beets in my oven, Lisa is happily reading, and I am content to let them do the thinking for the weekend. Life is good :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I don't even know who you are! I don't think I've ever really seen you before!"

Name that movie

Kathie said...

Don't you be going all Birdcage on me!
Miss you, Boom Boom!