Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Hee hee! She's in!

For those of you who have been waiting years for a peek into that girl's brain, I have good news--Liann has started a blog! Treat yourself to a taste at Patriot to Heaven.

For many reasons, I am thrilled that she has taken this leap. First and foremost, it will spark
either jealousy or pity from all the people who love and care about me. You will be either most envious that I lived with such a smart, insightful, honest Jesus freak for 13 years, or you will be swamped with waves of compassion for the time I spent under the same roof with a woman who thinks Pee-Wee Herman and farts are funny, chows frozen burritos and pizza like they are gourmet cooking, and has an honest-to-goodness addiction to her huge red couch from Pottery Barn. Having to put that thing in storage while she lives with her parents was like unhooking an IV.

Seriously, I love the reasons she gives for taking the dive into this netherworld of cyberspace. And, as you all know, I just love her to pieces. Moving away from one another was absolutely like unhooking an IV for both of us. I am glad she misses me and my buddies ;)

Props to you, Mc!

3 comments:

Liann said...

Thanks Slussy,

Pee Wee is making a comeback, as I'm sure you know since you have a freakish ability to be more up on pop culture than any other missionary on the planet. What are you having for dinner, by the way? A baloney roll-up with some weird chutney? That's what I thought. Just forget the pickles if you go the quesadilla route. Love you more than Gilligan!

Chris said...

I <3 Blogs. Blogs rule.

Anonymous said...

Sluss,

If you ate pizza like the Diaz family you'd think it was gourmet too! Prolly that's just a mexican thing. Love!