Saturday, November 04, 2006

Durn-blasted Devin

I have a whopper of a sinus infection and I leave in 24 hours for a three-week trip (two weeks of work in Chicago, one week in Californy for Thanksgiving and the splendiforous visit to all things Disney). I have things I have wanted to post for a week about my lovely trip to Oregon to see the Foxes and Skaggs and Risa, but getting the work done for Chicago and being slammed with a cold that has morphed into the dizzy mass my head is now (did nothing on Halloween all day but stay home, drink too much Nyquil and pass out over and over--FUN!), have kept me from writing. It's Saturday afternoon, and I still have work to do for Chicago. But I dangerously took a few minites to check blogs.

And durn-blasted Devin had that celebrity collage in there. I couldn't decide which made my sinus-impacted head pound more, his likeness to Tony Blair or Gene Simmons. And Marilyn had the beautiful matches of Keanu and Renee, so, of course, I had to go do it. Curse you, Parkers!

I did discover some fascinating things about myself though. No matter what picture I load, I look like Toni Morrison. Not so bad, in a fantastic, literary kind of way. And I kinda dig the Queen Latifah comparison.

I do, however, now know I need to keep my eyes open wider in photos, or I look like Roseanne Barr or Winston Churchill. Excellent reasons to continue to avoid reproducing :)

The good news for Roseanne is that she can still get work, playing me in the future made-for-TV movie about my extraordinary life!


http://www.myheritage.com


http://www.myheritage.com

2 comments:

Both Fex said...

"Come on everydbody let's do the conga..." because you look latino or like Winston Churchill for that matter. Hee.

Risa said...

You know, I would take some time to commiserate with you about the Roseanne Barr and Zac Hanson thing, except I've just found out that I look like freakin' Elton John and Philip Seymour Hoffman, and I'm simply too busy arranging for counseling sessions and possibly plastic surgery...

Devon, I don't actually know you, but I blame you nonetheless.

But seriously, Kathie, glad you came to visit! Sending hugs your way and hope you feel better soon!

Smooches,
Risa