Saturday, February 02, 2008

Ornery's Wife tagged me for this meme, and since I long to be able to keep up with reading all her posts, but she is so prolific I can only catch them here and there, I thought I could at least do this ONE thing she has ever asked of me. Besides whether or not I knew the Emanakers :)

And it's fun to have a little walk down memory lane while it's blowing snow once more outside my door. Need snow? Come to Idaho...


4 Things About MEME

4 Jobs I Have Had
  • Busgirl for the Country Store restaurant in Sky Forest
  • Secretary for Lee Oskar Harmonicas (Dude, Lee is looking look like he has had some work done since he would stop by my desk and steal my Cheetos. He must know the same people Smokey Robinson knows...)
  • High school English & journalism teacher
  • Director of Communications for ACES, Inc. (Yep, lots of those pics in the products section are my fault :)
4 Movies Watched Over and Over
  • The Lord of the Rings (all three)
  • The Sandlot
  • The Philadelphia Story
  • The Commitments ("It's a The.")
4 Places I Have Lived
  • Arcadia, CA
  • San Diego, CA
  • Running Springs, CA
  • Boise, ID
4 Shows I Watch
  • Frasier
  • Monk
  • The Closer
  • House
4 Places I Have Been
  • Romania
  • Kazakhstan
  • Kenya
  • Italy
4 People Who E-mail Me
  • Liann
  • Corrina
  • Michael the Brother
  • My Mumsey
4 Favorite Things To Eat
4 Places I Would Rather Be
  • Playing with my nephews and niece
  • Playing Scrabble with Liann
  • Drinking wine on Holly's couch
  • Mammoth Lakes with my family
4 Things I Look Forward To This year
  • SPRING! (I am tired of being cold up here! Brrr!)
  • Hopefully some vacation with my fam
  • Having company in my new house
  • Maybe someone to smooch?
4 People To Tag

2 comments:

orneryswife said...

Hmm. especially someone to smooch! I'd love to visit you in Idaho, but I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to the snow. :-) Thanks for doing the meme. I liked getting to know you better.
TM

Corrina said...

"You play ball like a girl!"

"For-e-ver"