Saturday, March 24, 2007

Arrrgghh, Mateys!

When "Anna and the King" came out several years ago, Beth sent me an email. I have it basically memorized. It said:
I have three words for you: Chow. Yun. Fat.
Run, don't walk, to see this movie.
Liann and I obeyed. And were, of course, wonderfully rewarded with a few hours of big, smiley joy (read: Chow Yun Fat in Thai pants).

In fact, when I bought the DVD of the flick when it came out, I called Beth from the car, as Liann sped east on the 10 Freeway from Ontario Mills toward home so we could watch it anew. I said, "Guess what I have in the car with me? Three words: Chow. Yun. Fat." Elizabeth, in a swell of jealousy, called me a name I shall not post here, may I say.

That's friendship, baby!

So, even though there is only perhaps two seconds of him in here, I am posting the new trailer for "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End." Three words for you: May 25, HURRY!

And why do I have to be in meetings in Grand Rapids opening day, and flying home that night? Crazy, I say!



And on an unrelated topic, do most of us blog better in our jammies or our street clothes? Do we blog better in the daytime or late at night? On or off Ambien?

That last one is just for me :)

No comments: