Saturday, March 03, 2007

Laziest Post to Date

I found this on a friend's site (and, no, it wasn't one of you regulars, before you go checking to see whose good idea it was!). Anything that makes me laugh out loud more than once deserves to be posted.

And here's to me finally figuring out the easy way to post from YouTube. Crickey.

Presenting, Le Grand Content. Just let your mind float for 3 minutes, 52 seconds. That's right--I said float with me. You all know your minds have already been this distracted and whacky :)

5 comments:

Bijoy said...

interesting stuff you have got here keep up the good work.be in touch funney toooooooo.

Michael Slusser said...

That made me snigger a bunch.

And I'm not a man who often sniggers.

Thanks for sharing.

Devin Parker said...

I feel like I just had a philosophy lesson from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Anonymous said...

As It said in Stephen King's "It", "We all float like balloons down here".

Chris Skaggs said...

the "I might be sigmund freud" accent adds a perfect touch to it all.