Friday, October 31, 2008

Lonely Pumpkin

Lest you think I work someplace magical, I am here to attest to the fact that it is indeed wonderful, but the same thing happens here as in every other office/workplace on the planet.

No one wants to be the last to finish any food, so they don't have to clean up :)


We love our snacks and treats, yes, we do. And we love to share our treats with people. If you want to share, you put it on the counter in the kitchen. I munched with some friends on some more of my Halloween Peeps, and knew there would be people pleased to see a few of them in the kitchen for a snack. I dropped off the last three or four (double pumpkins, mind you; they come as little jack-o-lanterns attached to each other like a two-tier totem pole).

I walked into the kitchen three and half hours later to find the above. I cracked up.

Happy trick-or-snacking!

No comments: