Friday, October 31, 2008

So Cute It's Scary

I started wondering if I had any scary pictures to post for Halloween. I was flipping through some and my first thought when I saw this was, "I love this pic--I love these girls!" This was immediately followed by, "Yikes! This is our 20-year reunion shot! Scary!"

So here you have it--three old friends who are so hot we're cool, and so cute we're scary :)

Happy Halloween!

Kathie, Beth and Holly...any guesses what the 30-year pic will look like?
Even better, I predict!

And, actually, here's the scary thing: how can I stand with two very fair women and STILL be the whitest one? For cryin' out loud. Apparently my DNA is incapable of handling melanin...

2 comments:

Holly said...

Damn, we are hot, aren't we? You must admit, we look pretty darn good for being almost 40!

Both Fex said...

Kathie your hair is a glory and Holly, well Holly always looks like a Breck girl.

::sigh::

I want cool hair....