Monday, December 01, 2008

Oh, Miss Lee! Lookie Here...

Look at what happens when you leave wedding cake remnants at my house. My dad and grandma made little homemade ding-dongs with the white icing roses and layers of cake.


Then, we had to devour the blue roses. Seriously, we had to make room in the fridge before we started the Thanksgiving feast preparation. Plus, the avalanche of leftovers would obviously need a place to go. So...


Blue tongues, just for you. And Miss Christina, I know you are laughing yourself silly since my maroon and black frosting pictures were taken with you. Thank goodness people graduate from college, kids have birthdays, and couples get married. And they all require colored frosting to make it happen. How else would I make my artistic mark on the world?

2 comments:

Michael Slusser said...

To make your "artistic mark," wouldn't you be required to lick something after dyeing your tongue?

Wait. Forget I said that.

Liann said...

I notice that your mom isn't in here.