Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tree Sparks

Look what happens if you wiggle at all while trying to take a picture of your sweet little Christmas tree...it looks like, fire, fire, fire!



I woke up to new snow this morning and a severe winter weather alert for the Treasure Valley until 5 AM tomorrow. Snow and wind; yeah, Sluss will be staying inside today. And pondering whether I really want to deliver to my neighbors the cookies I paid a friend to make for them. I think maybe the cookies just need to keep me happy and in the Christmas spirit today. Trying to win your neighbors over with cookies is overrated, I am sure. They don't need to love me. The cookies need to love me.

Pray Becky can make it to my house tomorrow morning, that we can make it to the aiport, that she gets to work safely, and that my plane actually TAKES OFF ON TIME!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Severe Winter Weather Storm sounds awesome! It's about 90 something here. Go outside and play in the snow for me.