Thursday, January 15, 2009

Be careful...

if you're the kind of person who, when puttin' on yer pants, yanks their jeans up for that final, "Urg!" yank by the belt loops. You could find yourself in an airport bathroom (ready to fly out, not having just arrived home) hearing that "only ripping fabric makes that kinda noise" sound, and have a belt loop and the fabric it's attached to above your back pocket come swinging free, revealing a pleasant view to whatever yer wearin' underneath. "God bless my underwear..."

Thank heaven I am wearing an untucked shirt today and a zip-up hoodie...both are long enough to cover the tragedy and I can use the hood to cowl my face if necessary.

Good thing this layover is in Vegas. No one will even notice. They'll think I am a showgirl. Especially if I had snatched a couple of feathers from the little birdies that were sipping from the drinking fountain across from my gate at the Boise airport. Little birdies love to hang out inside airports :)

1 comment:

orneryswife said...

hmm. might be time for some stouter jeans, me thinks!
:) I enjoyed the laugh. Thanks!
tm